Saturday 30 September 2017

September 29

Okay, firstly, Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad. 46 years....we'll sort of. Love you mom 😘😘😘

Today was a really slow day so I'm going to make so shit up. Well except this.....

                            

Yep, I can't make that up. That is Fuzz wearing Jen's pyjama bottoms. He also requested a gender neutral bathroom so I'm not sure what that's all about. He is getting sick. This was him at the beginning of the holiday and the end: 
   
                               

I think we've been hard on him. I, personally think he doesn't have enough body fat.

We did have a great lunch - do you see a pattern forming? We love our meals. Anyway stopped for a lunch and one of the drinks was a "Small Town Dirty Girl". Brian pointed out another waitress and asked if she was the dirty, small town girl? I'm not sure how it was received.....

Anyway, quiet night, but the countdown is on to our trip home....




No comments:

Post a Comment