Saturday 14 April 2018

April 14....... Again.....

So it’s my birthday but you know how some people say, “Ya, I’m 32 again”? Well I’m going to say it’s my 59th birthday because then people will say, “Damn, you look fine for 59!!” Instead of, “You are a rough 32”. So it’s my 59th birthday- Happy Birthday to me! And an absolute sincere thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, I felt the love and had a very large giggle over Callie Beamish and Rebecca Kolisnek pictures. Those were both stellar parties that I am proud to be a part of!! Bring me Sharpies and penguins!!

So you know the 68 hour day we experienced yesterday .... Darian and I were up until 5:00 am and drank 3 more bottles of wine but swore we would be up at 9:00 am.....so......we woke up at noon....... Damn😳 Ryan and Mike made breakfast and Dekker made Mimosas. Great morning but it was followed by the the absolute best afternoon. Pam, Mike, Roy and Sher came over for a visit and it was unbelievable. I love them so much, it was the best. I cried so much, my heart was full. (On a side note - While I wrote this and am crying and Micheal said in a Scottish accent, “Stacy! Build a bridge.....and get over it!!!) We honestly laughed until we cried, we talked so much about Dad and he would have loved it. There was nothing he loved more than being the centre of attention, and he was. Cheers to you dad, you were a King among men. ❤️

We are going over tomorrow to visit and I’m not sure I’ll sleep I’m so excited. Being 59 is great!! 

We went for supper at a pub and, again, it was amazing. The we walked down to the harbour and had a pint and Darian, Michael and Dekker are amazed at the relaxed alcohol rules. It is such a warm, friendly country. We are having such a great time. Tomorrow morning - the beginning of our many castle tours.....














No comments:

Post a Comment