Thursday 22 March 2018

March 22

The best part about having a slave, serf, captive, worker, labourer, assistant roommate is the help. The little things like bringing me breakfast in bed, vacuuming, bathing the dog, starting fires, washing windows, changing batteries in the smoke detector, dishes, pedicures, shoveling snow, you know those little things.




He is really coming along. I applaud his efforts. His attitude is exemplary. I think he enjoys his new life of servitude. I’m in no hurry to get rid of him, he seems quite comfortable and has recently stopped crying himself to sleep at night. He really is settling in. I might even be able to stop locking him in his room at night, he has stopped trying to escape (the bars on the windows are a deterrent). 

Thanks Carter - I told you it would be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment