Monday 12 March 2018

March 12

So Day 4 of the No Stacy in Belize vacation my former friends are enjoying. These are some of the things I’ve done to occupy myself while you’ve been gone - partying with Belizian Stacy whom I can only assume is as witty, charming and intelligent as Canadian Stacy.
  1. Hot tubbed with Ryan at Darren and Jens ๐ŸŠ‍♀️ 
  2. Have fed those cats 14 times ๐Ÿฑ 
  3. Went on a road trip with Ryan and hit the ditch (more on that story later) ๐Ÿš™
  4. Broke Brian’s tow rope while on our Fucking Adventure ๐Ÿ”
  5. Gave myself a pedicure ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
  6. Made 24 chocolate chip cookies ๐Ÿช
  7. Ate 22 chocolate chip cookies๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
  8. Watched 3 episodes of Godless - might be hooked๐Ÿ“บ
  9. Read 2 books๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“—
  10. Sat at Jen’s island with an empty martini glass....and my dog....and tears.....๐Ÿ˜ญ
  11. Cleaned my house, decorated for spring, ironed and organized my office๐ŸŒผ
  12. Went for a walk with Ryan to the creek. Yes, you read it correctly, a fucking walk!๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
  13. Opening a bottle of wine now and probably watching more Godless.๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
A fucking walk!


Again, only Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment