Tuesday 27 June 2017

June 27

You know why I love my friends? They are wonderful people that are so much fun to be around. Unless of course you have a slight mishap with your husband's precious side by side that he may or may not love more than you. Then they are vicious creatures that argue over who is going to tell Ryan and what his reaction is going to be. These are my friends that accompanied me on Saturday. 


I am just kidding, Jennifer was out of Fuzzy's side by side and to mine before I had even come to a complete stop, Erin was there within seconds and Kim was supportive from afar (she was worried about my co-pilot Carter - broken limbs, bruises etc). I felt the love girls. The boys too were there pushing me out of way to right side the bike. And they were muttering about the bike, the door being bent, the oil draining, Ryan being mad, blah, blah, blah.  No concern for me or Carter (we were both fine). Anyway all was well no damage, no bruises, no harm, no foul. 

And for the record - the first thing Ryan asked was, "Is Stacy okay?" ❤️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment