Sunday 18 June 2017

June 18

I had the craziest dream: 

I was in the hospital. It was a beautiful spa like hospital. I was sharing a room with Gail Mason (and Gail if it was a plastic surgery clinic I'm not sure why the hell you are there!) Anyway, it was quite a process I was going through because I was in there for a long time. Jennifer came in (checked in) and she was talking to Gail who was complaining about how loudly I snore. 

Rebecca you were also there, not getting a procedure. You were the mayor of the town and your name was Pepsi. You stopped by to visit and you were rocking a cute up-do. 

Anyway, there was going to big reveal after my surery(s) and.....wait.......RYAN'S CELL PHONE RANG AND WOKE ME UP! 

Needless to say I woke up with high expectations......I want my money back! 

1. Not sure what I ate/drank last night to have that crazy dream.
2. I think Gail was there as my "after" model. I took her in with me and said the the doctor, "I want to look like this"
3. Becky, Pepsi is a stripper name not a mayor. You should be a "Susan" or a "Paula". But your hair was terrific!
4. Jen, why were we not sharing a room. Are we fighting? I can't remember the status of our friendship after the Oilmen's.
5. Gail, true story. I do snore. If we ever share a hospital room I will provide you, the nurses, the doctors and the cleaning staff all with ear plugs. 
6. I'm terrified that it wasn't a hospital, but a treatment facility........

No comments:

Post a Comment