Monday 19 June 2017

June 19

Occasionally I get inspired to lose weight. Inspired may not be the right word.....forced?....... yes, forced. Forced by my stupid jeans. I would like to just go and buy bigger jeans but they keep shrinking. Fucking dryer! 

When I was younger I could eat and drink anything and still wear single digit sizes. Ah, the old days. Now I look at food and I gain weight. Okay, that sounds a little victim-ish. I eat like a 400 pound pro-football player and drink like and Irishman and exercise less than anyone I know. Maybe there is a correlation, maybe not, it's not for me to decide. All I know is it's out of control. 

So tonight I walked to Jennifer's house, ate a very healthy dinner, only had 1 glass of wine and fuck it's easy! 2 more days of this and I should hit my goal weight. I am not going to take the "Before" and "After" pictures, instead I am doing an artistic rendition of the before and after photos. 

A poor man's Photoshop if you will. I will keep you all posted on my journey....


  

No comments:

Post a Comment