Tuesday 20 June 2017

June 20

I just finished reading the biography of Prince Charles and I cannot believe I am admitting this but.....I kinda like Camila. I never thought I would ever utter those words. Next I will be voting for the NDP, who have I become?!

I think she would be fun to have a few glasses of wine with. Her and Pink and Jann Arden and maybe, just maybe Oprah. But not Oprah that is going to diagnose your problems. The Oprah that will bitch about her worst celebrity guests. And the chubby Oprah, not post marathon 40-ish Oprah. 

But Prince Charles is a loon. I am very much a royalist, I like that Canada is a Commonwealth country but Prince Charles has no sense of reality.....not unlike the NDP actually! 

I don't think I could have drinks with Charles, I would end up calling him "Chuck" and saying fuck 1,375 times in our conversation. 


2 comments:

  1. Damn it, I will start proof reading prior to posting. This is a clear indication of how short my attention span is! Maybe I do need preachy Oprah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, can I comment on my own posts?

    ReplyDelete