Friday 8 December 2017

December 8

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 🎢🎢 πŸ•Š.....

Just kidding....

This is my semi-serious 12 issues with post Christmas shopping - none of which rhymes.

Ryan, mom and I finished out shopping today and when we were driving home this was what I was going to do, in no particular order. Except #1 and #2 - I was super fucking serious about those 2! 

1. Pee
2. Take off my bra. Seriously? How necessary are these articles of clothing?!
3. These boots. Why? Taking them off and loving my UGG slippers.
4. Glass of wine. Naturally.
5. Plucking that chin hair that I have been obsessing about all day.
6. Pony tail, so glad not that my hair is finally look no enough to pull away from my face.
7. Dealing with the ridiculous amount of Costco groceries I need to put away. Who needs 2 large bags of coffee and a veggie tray and a case of breakfast sausages? Why, when you’re shopping, do you think you may be deserted on an island and need 6 of everything? Then you get home and remember you already have 7 heads of lettuce and you just bought 2 more?! 
8. Refill of wine glass.
9. Mind numbing regret for the amount of money you spent.
10. Mind numbing regret you didn’t order a 2lbs of wings instead of only 1lbs!
11. Research on Pinterest....can lettuce be deep fried, frozen or muddled into a drink?
12. Sitting on the couch, newly refilled wine glass, basking in the glory of being completed your shopping, when you start to remember everything you forgot to buy and realize you need to made ANOTHER trip to Red Deer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment