Saturday 30 December 2017

December 30

I hate cold weather but I like that it prevents snakes, spiders and other nasties from invading my home. That was until last night when a spider the size of a fucking Volkswagen beatle was spotted on the wall at Golden. Darren rescued it and it crawled under the couch. Later in the evening when it wanted to move again it moved the couch. So unfortunately today I will need to burn down Darren and Jen’s cabin at Golden. They had a good run. 

Also discovered that when Kim presses a button on the side of her new iPhone 3 times it calls 911. The operator called back in a speedy 15 minute time frame from Kelowna to confirm the call. Kim was sheepish and apologized for the call, in the meantime I was screaming in the background that we were being held by an 8 legged terrorist. Unfortunately they did not take it seriously and we are still living with this horrendous creature (Darren) and the spider! I am considering it the equivalent of a pre-Apocalyptic state and arming myself accordingly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment