Sunday 27 August 2017

August 26

So, sorry I haven't blogged anything recently. I have been busy dieting and trying not to kill anyone. So far so good. 

I didn't realize it before but carbs are magical. They make me love life (...read between the lines....Ryan), they make me smart, witty, funny, enjoyable to be around. Carbs are wonderful and I have not had any for 216 hours and 23 minutes. If someone offered me a warm cinnamon bun I would cut a bitch to eat it! I would eat it slowly and savour every bite. 

Now I am a protein/fibre girl. Also - not sure if everyone knows this or not - red wine is NOT high in protein. Or fibre. Nor is vodka. I asked Siri and unless that bitch has something again me and merlot then no, no protein. I considered soaking salmon in vodka but my scale and a looming size 16 (!!!!) said no, back away chubby girl. 

So here I am, carbless and crying. I believe that could be a country song! But I can do this. Our road trip is nearing and I do not want Ryan to have to put extra springs on my side of the car so 15 pounds or bust. Also my BFF's are suffering along side me (shout out to my homies that drank water and declined the wings and ribs while watching the McGregor Mayweather fight). On a positive note - tomorrow I will remember who won the fight. I also picked up some great tips - tire the other guy out, mock him slightly and then be gracious with your win. 

Anyway, Tuesday is weigh in day so I'll keep you posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment