Tuesday 1 August 2017

August 1

Cleaning house tonight and I thought I would take a 15 minute break to figure out my Apple Music account.....2 hours later.....
  • I have made a life long friend with Derrick the Apple support guy
  • He lives in Idaho...alone (probably has 16 cats or God forbid someone tied up in the basement) on a side note - I have difficulty getting dog/cat/horse/house sitters, imagine getting someone to take care of your basement prisoner for a weekend!
  • Derrick will be joining us for Christmas 
  • Derrick took great joy in telling me I didn't need an "update" I needed an "upgrade". Apparently I have not updated since 2011. I didn't think that was bad until I realized it is currently 2017 (screw July, where did 2012 and 2013 go!)
  • Still waiting for my upgrade to complete - probably complete mid-2018
  • Realized I have been paying for Apple Music for 14 months and have never used it, all the while paying for songs
  • Almost positive that Derrick has access to all my iLife. iPhone,iPad,Mac. If I disappear look for me in an Idaho basement....
Looking forward to Tuesday at noon when Derrick calls me back for an update (no joke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment