Tuesday 26 March 2019

March 24 and 25 and 26

I need to start a “Remember For The Next Time I Come To Mexico” list. On the list is going to be:

  1. A big purse/beach bag
  2. A big floppy hat
  3. Sun screen 
  4. A toilet seat


Why, in the name of Ricky Gervais, is there no seats on any of these bloody toilets?! I’m not sure if you are familiar with my muscle to fat ratio for my thighs but it’s about 80/20 - with fat leading the pack. I cannot, I repeat, cannot squat that long without my bum grazing the side of the toilet. I am always, immediately, transported back to the time I was 8 months pregnant with Darian and I waddled to the bathroom for my 2:00 a.m. pee and I sat down only to have my bum soaked in water. It is the one and only time Ryan did not put the seat down. 


Boys went to bed early and us girls were having a late night glass of wine. We were doing some research on cenotes to visit in the area but Jen realized that Fuzz took her iPad to bed when she retrieved it the last search Fuzz had done on google was “How to fight like a Mexican”. Not sure what that is all about but I am so excited to see the results of this investigation. Does it mean he will wear a mask? Does it mean he’s bringing a couple stray dogs and his cousin Jose? Not sure but I’ll keep everyone posted. 




No comments:

Post a Comment