Saturday 6 January 2024

January 6 - April Recap

Well, well, well. My last blog was removed from Facebook for offensive comments 🙄, however, I forge on, undeterred. Also, I am doing a month to month blog - these are a beast to upload! And Jennifer said I can’t skimp on photos.


April - you will never guess how the month started…..yep, another trip to Banff!! This time an Ingham lady/Darian wedding shower trip. So much fun! We should make this an annual sojourn. Bowling with the ladies was an event to be remembered! I’m not sure if I’ve shared how much I love these gals (and Rory!). However, the important part of my story is, I have done all I can do to support the Banff economy. You’re welcome Banff! Later in the month, Ryan planned a great surprise birthday supper at Prairie Creek Inn - thanks babe! And, unfortunately April was the month we lost Momsie 💔. What a lady and classy until the end! I will never listen to Karma Chameleon the same!

Then off to Calgary to support their economy. Darian and Mike had a “Cowboy-lite” themed wedding party. Omg! We were so excited! Firstly, we never usually get invited to wedding parties and more (wtf is a “Cowboy-lite” theme?!), secondly, we never party in Calgary (or really anywhere but one of our houses) and lastly, what do we wear?! Well the answer to the last question is 70’s inspired cowboy attire. Hello Amazon?  A you hook us us with cowboy buckles, fringed vests and wigs? Darian called me a few days after the invite and said (I shit you not….), “Mom, please don’t be too much. Don’t do anything crazy” ummmm….uhhhhh…okay? Fuck?! We just spent $200 on outfits! Well, we went anyway and Darian loved it. She later to told me she didn’t want me fighting with the bartender! 🙄

















No comments:

Post a Comment