Saturday 6 January 2024

January 6 - May recap

May started out with no parties, no wedding planning - Ryan and I did a quiet road trip to Fairmont for a weekend getaway. So quiet that the only photos I have are the dogs snoozing in the motorhome on our drive. I am including some pictures of the wild horses that hang at the plant, we had 3 babies this year and they are so bloody cute! Spoiler alert: no longer 3 babies…. Anyway, later in the month, off to Golden to celebrate Jordy’s 30th birthday! Jen and I saw a grizzly on our drive but I’ll be damned if I can find the photo, you’ll have to take my word! So, by golden standards, this was a pretty calm weekend, but we did make it to the top of Mount 7, much to Becky’s dismay. My friend Rebecca would ride with the Hell’s Angels, she would fight a grizzly with her bare hands, she would swim across a river to save a puppy, but you take her 2,500 metre up a mountain and she will poop her pants. I’ve decided I’m going to make it my personal quest to cure her of this phobia - Becky, every trip to Golden involves a trip up the mountain. We will start slow…..you can wear a diaper……
Then May Long with our annual outing to Darren and Jen’s. Had so much fun that, again, I have very few pictures. 
Ending the month with another wedding shower at our house, such great weather and got to meet more of Mike’s wonderful family. 























No comments:

Post a Comment