Wednesday 5 January 2022

January 5…Continued….

So I am not sure you guys know that Jord is stuck here with us. Jord is ready to walk home to get away from us. She is currently having an imaginary conversation with the West Jet lady:
West Jet Lady: Hello, can we help you?
Jordyn: Please, please get me out of here. Are you up to date with the current situation?
West Jet Lady: I would love to help you.
Jordyn: I need to get away from these people.
West Jet Lady: How sick are you? 
Jordyn: Not really. I won’t cough for the entire flight.
West Jet Lady: okay, we will get you in first class.
Jordyn: Can you send a chopper to Telchac to pick me up so I don’t have to spend anymore time with them?
West Jet Lady: absolutely, I will do anything I can for you. 
Jordyn: Okay, thanks, my mom wants to talk to you.
West Jet Lady: Okay thanks Jord. Click.
Jen: Hello. Hello? Hello, west jet lady? 

So We are all surviving. Except Jen, she got her period after a year and a half of not having it. So, she is going through menopausal puberty. I’m no doctor but I feel confident diagnosing her. 

And we can’t remember everything. Like the big bottle of white wine that disappeared out of the fridge (my money is on Jord) or the day we ate burgers, or the entire day of Monday or where we got COVID from but Jesus decided we get an entirely new holiday. He is giving us two more weeks in Mexico to figure shit out. So we will either come home with face tattoos or an adopted stray dog or without our husbands. But, honestly, we are still unsure of how we are getting home. But when this is over we are writing a book. How to Survive a Pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment