Saturday 15 January 2022

January 15

So today on Day 44 of Survivor Mexico we took a tour for our Challenge. We went to Motul to go to the Cenote Sambula. When we left the house Jen said we were going to a tsunami and didn’t even question it. We packed the beer cooler and blindly followed her. So we went to the cenote and we were fairly unimpressed - until we met Donna and Sam for lunch and they asked if we swam through the tunnel to the other side. Ummm, what? We could have swam away from the screaming 3 year olds?! Damn! I would have crawled across broken glass to get away from them.

Also, I am suffering from ridiculous blisters from, I assume, bug bites. Thursday they were hideous. My Mexican Doctor Jen diagnosed them as scurvy, then flesh eating disease, then shingles, then spider bites that would rupture and produce baby spiders (basically I am a host) and she then consulted with her Canadian Counterpart, who I believe specializes in feet, Shannon Beagle, and she believes it is staph infection. Regardless, it is disgusting. I will be attaching a photo so please do not look at it while eating. On Thursday I had 10. Today I’m down to 1 - the one Dr. Jen is convinced is full of spider eggs. Darren and Ryan, not my doctors, I didn’t actually do a consultation with them, are both convinced they will have to amputate. Darren said I am no longer Princess Stacy. I am now Pirate Stacy. Unsure what the next few days will bring- I am hoping there is no individual immunity and I can sneak through the next tribal counsel. I’ll keep you posted. 








No comments:

Post a Comment