Sunday 7 November 2021

Nov 6 and 7th

So I’m going to be perfectly honest- both days are pretty fuzzy. On the 6th we played cards all day and did not leave the island and today we played cards all day at the island and out on the deck. So same, same. I would like to tell you all on the Shannon-iggins we did but, 2 things: you probably wouldn’t find them as funny as us and I cannot remember most of them. There were 15,000 tears shed and only 17 of them in sorrow, which is amazing because between the 6 of us we have 3 dead dads, 3 dead dogs, 1 divorce, 38 problem children and 1 bad mother-in-law…… so there was only a bit of therapy. And I’m EXHAUSTED from giving out therapy. Whew, these girls are a mess! I think I have done a fairly good job of talking everyone through their issues and they are ready to re-emerge into society and be “fairly” health capacity. I am not sure if everyone appreciates the hours I put into these girls mental health, but suffice it to say, it’s ALOT. So good news, I’m ready to tuen these ladies back into society. They’re ready. Time to push my little birds out of the nest to let them fly. This is my calling. To help.

I love you ladies. Unless we get arrested in Banff. Then I have no fucking idea who you are and don’t hold my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment