Friday 16 February 2018

February 16


In an effort to bring a smile I am going to share with everyone my enormous left breast photo. I do not think it needs an introduction it is making itself quite well known. Now never before has that boob been needing this much attention. I have a few theories on this substantial breast:
  1. It was caught mid-flight on its way over my left shoulder....
  2. It is trying to get Ryan's beer.....
  3. One of my fat rolls is caught in my bra giving the false impression of a large left breast...
  4. Both my right and left boobs are sharing 1 cup....
  5. I store all of my good ideas in that side of my bra and I am bursting with information....
Also, please note, that is NOT a nipple, it is the bolt in the picnic table. I also think I do not need a boob job, I only need this picnic table everywhere I go. We have been trying to recreate this photo and, alas, to no avail. Like Halley's Comet, contracting chicken pox or hearing Rachel Notley say something intelligent - this was a once in a lifetime event. I am glad that Ol' Leftie, as I affectionately call her, had her moment in the sun. On July 15, 2015. At Vermillion Crossing.

You were a beauty for 15 minutes and I understand that those standards are difficult to maintain and you can live proudly knowing Lil' Righty, as I affectionately call the other one, has never made me as proud as you did. Love you left boob and the other people who are in these picture but I cannot focus on....

No comments:

Post a Comment