Friday 10 August 2018

August 10


I’m not sure that there is anyone else on the planet that is enjoying the Brad and Angelina divorce more than I am. Well, maybe Jennifer Aniston, but I am definitely one of the top 10 loving it. You know when you know exactly where you were when you heard Princess Diana or Michael Jackson  died? Well when Darian called me with the glorious news that Brad and Angelina were divorcing I was packing my suitcase in Thermopolis, Wyoming. I immediately sat down and investigating the truth to this possible story.

I sometimes have to deal with serious first-world problems, like the breaker at my house not being big enough to operate both my hot tub jets AND the heater or if I should pull out the 6 foot Dogwood bush beside the house or if LuLu can start carrying size 14 in their crop pants. I know that sometimes I have to make allowances in my life – not being able to go to Mexico this fall because I am out of holidays for example. But if Angelina cannot live off of $1.3 Million for child support then I think she may need to learn to budget. $1.3 Million is $216,666 for each child. Seriously. Seriously. I raised my children and put them through post-secondary school for less than that (And Darian went to 3 different post secondary schools!!).


She could maybe consider giving a couple of the kids back….. I’m just spit balling ideas…..

Anyway there is a direct correlation between the more acrimonious and bitter that this divorce becomes and my glee in the sordid details! Who knew she could be such a sanctimonious shrew and he could be so oblivious to the basis of their marriage? Actually, pretty much everyone. I honestly have never had this much elation over a Hollywood story – it probably says something about my life, which is sad.

But to redeem my intelligence – slightly. I am also worked up about the Saudi Canada feud, Donald Trump and the chance of the Oilers making the play-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment