Friday 5 January 2018

January 5

Quick Dekker update: he has left Nicaragua and travelled south and is in Costa Rica. Apparently there is not yet a maternal pull to make him return to the Great White North, but it is only Day 9 so my hopes remain high.

Watching the Canada Juniors game and (of course) I am cheering for a win but bless the Swedes if they get it. They are a spunky bunch! And big! Edited since my initial post: no longer good wishes to Sweden. Hacking little bastards! 

While watching this impressive, fast game I have an Oilers Theory. I think it is no coincidence that their miserable season also coincides with their unfortunate choice in the vile, neon orange they chose for their jerseys. Heads should role for that choice. Looking at their jerseys is comparable to staring straight at an eclipse (although I cannot verify this, Donald Trump, can. But as of the publication time of this blog he has not returned my call) I can only hope that someone is going to call an emergency board meeting to recall all jerseys sold. No harm, no foul. We can still make playoffs.

My next theory (not sure I’ve shared this one before) - the gravitational pull is stronger at my house than anywhere else in the world. This would explain the ridiculous number the scale shows me. 

Anyway, enjoying a quiet night at the rig with Ryan (quiet for me - he is busy) and slowly recovering from this god awful disease that Jennifer kindly shared with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment