Monday 22 March 2021

March 20

Beautiful day. We were required to sit on the deck for the entire day. Mandatory. No excuses. It was wonderful but I think mountain air went to our heads because it got drunk out. 

Also, I think some people are figuring out the identity of Shirley, Carol and Susan so I am giving them new names.....Wonder Woman, She-Ra and The Bionic Woman. There, you’re safe again girls. Played marbles and dice and cards and I won zero times. Bitches are cheating I think. Then there was a dance party and karaoke. We should have a television show. I think we solved a lot of the worlds problems and played the most amazing playlist but no one remembers. If not a tv show then maybe a personal assistant. That takes notes, mixes drinks and gives foot rubs. I’m doing a job posting. 

.....also, I was just informed that I did win at cards.....






No comments:

Post a Comment