Friday 11 September 2020

Sept 10

Girls Trip...

I don’t think that boys understand what goes into this weekend. This is some of our considerations when you are planning: 
  • What are your best pyjamas? Fuzzy? Short legs? The ugly ones that are the best ever?
  • Is it awkward if you bring 5 bottles of wine? Do they understand that those 5 are for me and not to share?
  • If I drink my 5 with those bitches love me enough to share theirs?
  • What if my Friday makeup is still on on Sunday? Can I pass that off as ‘going out makeup”  I’m asking for a friend.....
  • Do we really need food?
  • What is more important- red or white?
  • What is more important Trena or martini mix? 
  • So if we decide that red and Trena are the most important- do we need a change of clothes? 
  • What if I wear ALL of my clothes (similar to the Shakelton Expedition to the North Pole) does that mean I can bring one more bottle?
  • Am I willing to pay PST in BC to buy beer in this province?
  • If someone writes some shit on our vehicle because we have Alberta plates is that a solid defence for man slaughter? 
  • How much is a cab from Jens cabin to Golden so I don’t have get a lawyer to defend myself from man slaughter?
  • How many years do you do for man slaughter?
  • If I know who I want to kill does that make it premeditated?
  • If we get pizza delivered how much do they charge?
  • Do we have to wear masks if we go to the bar in Golden?
  • Should we institute a “Weigh in and Measure” requirement to be allowed to B.C.?
  • Can my weigh and height be the standard that we judge all of us?
  • Will Jord bring a Oujia board to Golden?
  • Can we move to Golden?
  • What is the provincial tax  rate in B.C.? 

So these are some of my questions/concerns. Also, just for context, while I am writing this, I swear to God this is what I just heard....”Trena did you just tickle my asshole.” I cannot be sure, but I think it was a question not a statement. I need to sign off so I can hear the rest of this story....



No comments:

Post a Comment