Thursday 16 April 2020

April 15

I’m going to tell you all the things that surprised me today: 

1. That Mother Nature is a bitch. But for real. She has menopause. She forgot what sunshine and green grass was. She is waiting Trump to tell her that it was his idea for the sun to shine and the birds to sing.....

2. Zovias, Cupshe, Joleri, Bekzy, Carmelletta and Reffia all have the same advertisements on Facebook! Side note: I ordered fro, Zovias so I will update you on my order and the real size I should have ordered!

3. I miss human beings. I thought I hated all human contact. I was wrong. 

4. I am capable of unbelievable rage. Seriously. Pray for Ryan.

5. I paid for Master Class. My expectations are high. I have already listen to Wine Appreciation. Guess what? I appreciated wine before the class and did not feel stupid liking a glass for wine. Now suddenly I need to understand the soil it was grown in and the casks it was stored in!

6. I did not know 1 day could experience 13 seasons! They say that Inuit people have 30 different definitions of snow - me too! “fucking snow”, “fucking sideways snow“, “fucking snowman snow”, “fucking rain? No fucking snow”, “fucking light snow”, “fucking snow while the sun is shining”, “fucking big flake snow”, “fucking no snow so I’m expecting tornado” and all of this in a 15 minute window. I’m no longer expecting spring. I’ve written it off.

That’s all. I’m going stir crazy and I’m taking you all along with me. Mix a drink. Enjoy the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment